Sunday, October 3, 2010

Monthly Craft Day

Ladies we (Donna and I), would like to start getting together and doing some holiday crafts for our homes. We are going to start this Thursday, October 7th, around 10am. We're going to do a Halloween craft. We are making some blocks that say spooky. The SPKY will just be blocks, painted black then mogpodged with some scrapbook paper and then have vinyl letters on them that will spell it out. The two O's will be a frankenstein and a mummy. Each block will be 5 inches wide so you have an idea how big it will end up. I'm thinking it should only be $5-$6 for each kit set. I think they'll be super cute. If anyone wants to make them with us or just buy a kit to make on your own, let me know by Wednesday so I can get some cut out for you. We'll be getting together at the end of the month to get our Thanksgiving one started too. We'll let you know when and what that will be.
I also did a little Halloween block set that if anyone wants to do I can get a set cut out for you too. The bottom block is about 8 inches by 1 1/2 inches so you have an idea of the size. A picture of them is below and they are only $3 for the kit, wood, scrapbook paper, and vinyl letters.

1 comment:

  1. I'm up for it...except for this week - I'm teaching the preschool. I was just telling Troy that I wanted to have a recurring craft night so I don't have to craft by myself. Let me know when the next one is. I really need some fall/thanksgiving decor.

    ReplyDelete